7 Mar 2018

Challenge #329 - Let it be Spring

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers, well my theme for this weeks Challenge I'm sure you will agree is so apt for the dreadful weather we've all been experiencing in the Northern Hemisphere, luckily here in my neck of the woods the West of England the snow is gradually melting and its a lot warmer than it was a week ago, so we would love to see your own interpretation of my theme

Let it be Spring

I love lots of the gorgeous images over at The Paper Shelter and was very torn as to which one I should use myself so I hope that you wont have the same problem.
Anyway I think Im getting ahead of myself before I go any further Im sure you will want to know who won last weeks "Add some Metal" challenge from the B Team and that lucky person chosen by Random Org is:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
2
Timestamp: 2018-03-06 20:21:46 GMT

Congratulations Saskia and well done. And we now have a quicker way for you 
to claim your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact" tab at the top of the Blog where you will find a form where you can add your choice of  30$ worth of digi images
Please also add you email address and Challenge #328 in
the subject line so that it makes it easier for Veronica to see which Challenge 
your claim is for, also you must make sure you claim your prize by Saturday this week.

Saskia's Card 
Using Treasure Hunt 


As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store 
 

I know that you have heard this before, but this will only be given if you have used one of our products on your card which could be either an Image, Paper or Printable. However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that its still worth taking part in our Challenges. So many more of you are actually using The Paper Shelter items in your creations so a lot more winners are now winning the whole $30 to spend.  You can enter up to three projects but one of these must carry one of our products please, its only fair.
And now to bring some cheer into your lives and hopefully it wont belong before we see a lot more signs of Spring are the Cards the Design Team have created for you I'm sure you will agree with me they are just stunning.



                                                                           Lou
                                                         Using The Sweet Gardener 


                                                                               Anna
                                                              Using Enchanted Serenade




                                                                                Danny
                                                                 Using A Summer Walk


                                                        Using Mucha Influence – Spring





Using Emily




Before I go any further I want to thank my Design Team so much for all their hard work and being so dedicated to helping me to co run this Challenge Blog with Marie and for showing us what extremely talented people they are. Now if there is a image you would like to try yourself please click on the Using link above each of the cards and it will take you directly to the image you want. And we are now looking forward to seeing what you create using our "Let it be Spring" theme.


5 comentarios:

Cards By MI said...

Fabby looking cards and a lovely challenge Shirley.
Love n hugs
Marie

Saskia Pullen said...

Wow. thanks! Can't believe I have won again.

Though it can be changed. First need to write down the images I al ready have (also from previous DT memberships from other blogs). Hehe..

2nd time in half year time I won again. That one was challenge 310 and now it's 328. Can not believe it. At this way I have my sample from Paper Shelter almost complete. At least the ones I like.

Just mailed it 2 times. Didn't knew to support or to Veronica. So Hope to hear from them soon..

Nice examples from Design team..

Jean said...

Stunning images from the design team, been inspired will have to look through my digis sure I have a few of these xx
Jean

Fikreta said...

so great theme!
and wonerful projects from all!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Having problems Linking my spring card it says that when he has closed. Is this challenge over?